Wednesday, November 28, 2007

360 Bebe


Sling wearing was very intimidating to me at first. Once I got used to the feeling of wearing my baby I will never go back, full time, to the traditional front pack. Some of the cutest slings I have seen are from 360 Bebe. 360 Bebe is based in Austin, owned by moms, hand made and provide in home fittings. They will also personally show you how to use them. Slings are also easier to use and more stylish to me then the traditional carriers. They have so many different kinds of fabrics and colors. They even offer a Solarveil sling you can wear in the pool which offers sun protection for your baby.

If you are not in the Austin area, they can still help you to measure and get fitted for a sling. Their website offers very detailed pictures and directions on how to wear your sling.
They are sewn by hand, and the fabrics are very sleek. You can't help but want more then one. They also offer gift cards which make lovely shower gifts.

From their website: "360 Bebe is a mama owned, family centered business. My goal is to encourage moms to wear their babies and to look fabulous doing it."

No comments: