Saturday, February 9, 2008

Darling Hats for kids/babies

I am quickly becoming a hat junkie. Olivia has a couple hats and if I could keep one on Autumn I would put her in a hat every day. Here are a few sites that offer great hats.

Jamie Rae Hats


Adorable hats made from super-soft rib knit stretchy polyester for a comfortable fit. They have hats, headbands, hair flowers, toddler hats and especially for those that live in a warmer climate, sun hats. I also love that they have boy hats. If I have a little boy, he will be having one of these adorable hats. Pricing: $14-$28

_________________________________________

Little Lids


Vintage style hats. Very sweet. Very dapper. They even have top hats. Pricing: varies--found some good sale hats.






_________________________________________

Etsy

I've said it before, I'll say it again....I LOVE ETSY. If you have not been there, you must. They have a wide variety of GREAT hats, almost all of which are hand made. They have playful hats, funky hats, crocheted hats, visor hats...tons and tons of hats.

No comments: