Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Nick Jr Magazine

I am never good at saying no to the guys that come to your door selling things. I start off saying no firmly, but then end up saying yes once the guy tells me he is trying to make something of his life by selling his item.

One of these items I recently bought was a magazine subscription to Nick Jr. Magazine for my daughter. Olivia loves to get mail and even loves it more when she sees her favorite shows on the cover of her mail. She "reads" it for quite awhile and goes back to it to "read" again and again. I need to be better about going through it with her as there are lots of educational items and games to play. It is geared for the preschool age group and is good idea for a birthday gift (better then some cheapo toy they don't need). Costvaries.

No comments: